On behalf of Universitas Sriwijaya, I would like to inform you that Universitas Sriwijaya, has been ready to manage the AIMS Program 2019. The inbound application (August intake) is currently open with three faculties participating as the host of the AIMS Program 2019 at Universitas Sriwijaya, those are Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Science.
The students who are eligible to join the program are the ones with the following criteria:
1. a registered student of university affiliated to the AIMS network
2. a full-time student or second-year-student when applying the program
3. nominated officially by home university
4. have good academic standing with CGPA not less than 3.0 or equivalent
5. have good command of English in speaking and writing
The eligible nominated students are required to fulfil the registration forms (see links below) and send those to our official email (email@example.com) through the official email of the Office of International Affairs of their home university before May 31th, 2019. The class for the next semester will start on August 2019.