The Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan, in collaboration with its organizing partners, cooperates with major universities in Vietnam to organize a virtual job fair this year, the main objective of which is to assist Taiwanese corporations to recruit Vietnamese talents through on-line matching platform. This on-line job fair is organized to attract foreign professionals to come to work in Taiwan, fill local talent and technological gap, and support Taiwanese companies taking strategic move to go south in response to the government’s Southbound Policy.
Vietnam project online matchmaking platform:
1. Website: https://careers4u.tw/VIETNAM
2. Time: November 10, 2020 (roll-out date), for a period of one month
3. Content: Taiwanese companies to upload information about their job vacancies onto the on-line job search platform, to be promoted by concerned universities which will encourage their students and/or alumni to submit their CVs online
1. Organizer: Department of Investment Services, Ministry of Economic Affairs
2. Co-organizer: Economic Division, Taipei Economic and Cultural Office in Ho Chi Minh City
3. Implementing unit：Chung-Hua Institution for Economic Research