Up until 6:00 am, 28/7/2020, Vietnam has a total of 431 cases of COVID-19, including 16 new cases (14 cases in Da Nang, 1 case was isolated on entry and 1 case in Quang Ngai).
Currently, Da Nang City has taken specific measures to prevent and control the epidemic:
- Temporarily stop receiving visitors within 14 days.
- Stop all entertaining activities, including the "Tuyet Voi Da Nang 2020" festival.
- Social distancing within Danang City since 0:00 28/7/2020.
- Tourists returning from Da Nang are also advised to self-isolate for 14 days.
How to prevent COVID-19?
1. Minimize going out, only going out when really necessary.
2. Wash your hands often. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub.
3 Avoid crowded places and keep a safe distance while interacting with others (2 meters).
4. Disinfect exposed areas: doorknobs, elevators, etc.
5. Always wear a mask when going out!
Please take the above measures seriously to protect yourself and those around you. Let's together fight against COVID-19!