The Ministry of Health's Viet Nam has just issued the latest recommendations on COVID-19 disease prevention in the new situation and suggested that people fully implement the following disease prevention measures:
1. Regularly wash your hands properly with soap under a clean faucet, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer (at least 60% alcohol).
2. Wear a mask in public places, on public transport, and to medical facilities.
3. Avoid putting your hands on eyes, nose, mouth. Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing with a tissue, cloth, elbow.
4. Strengthening exercise, physical fitness, proper nutrition to build a healthy lifestyle.
5. Clean the house, clean surfaces, and contact.
6. If you have signs of fever, cough, sneezing, and shortness of breath, isolate yourself at home, wear a mask, and call the nearest health facility for advice, examination, and treatment.
7. Self-isolation, health monitoring, full medical report if returning from an epidemic area.
9. Install Bluezone application to be warned of COVID-19 infection, help protect yourself and your family: https://www.bluezone.gov.vn/